Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Return

After a seriously long absence, I am ready to take up this blog. I hope to increase the frequency of my posts.

Now, in the few years I've been absent from this place, It seems as though the entire world has lost its collective wisdom at an exponential rate. In particular, the United States. A nation, contrary to what fools believe, that was founded on Judeo-Christian principles. These principles are scarcely present if one listens to the mainstream media. And, judging by the results of behavioral surveys, we are in humongous trouble.

I'd have to say that nowadays, most people don't know shit from clay in regard to common sense. Many people are well trained in their field, accountancy for example, but could not tell the difference between good and evil even if they were told several times over. It's as if aliens landed and sucked all their brains out.